My New Home in Mānoa 🏠

 
In five days, my new home will be in the residential neighborhood of Mānoa in Honolulu, Hawai'i.

I am thrilled beyond measure! Here are some photographs of the home I'll be at:


Front Entry

My New Bedroom

My New Bathroom

The Backyard (Dad would love this!)

The view from the pool

The Pool


I arrive on Sunday, June 22nd, around noon. That will give me time to settle in, unpack, go grocery shopping (and have a mini heart-attack at the prices; I am preparing myself now), and get ready for Day 1 of immersion week. 

The Summer Session Immersion Week is full of field trips all over the island! Waikalua Loko Iʻa fishpond, Hawaiʻi’s Plantation Village, Hoʻoulu ʻĀina/Kōkua Kalihi Valley, Heʻeia Pier, Hoʻokuaʻāina at Kapalai Farms, Polynesian Voyaging Society/Marine Education Training Center... A different, unique experience every day for 7 days. Strap in, it's going to be a wild ride!

Next Blog →

Comments

  1. Aloha Ana!! Oh my gosh!! What a beautiful place and I think you are going to be JUST FINE in paradise- even with the prices! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erika! It really is so beautiful here. I understand why you miss it so!

      Delete
  2. Manaʻo wau he leʻaleʻa kāu! (Have fun!) I know you will. Say hi to Ben for me. Thanks for sharing your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got to see him yesterday (July 4th) and he says, "Hi" back! 😁

      Delete
  3. Love how you are bringing us all along!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining me! It's more fun with company!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have some news... 🌺

Twenty-four days and counting... ⏰

Week 7: Pilina (Relationship, connection)