I have some news... 🌺
You may already know that my sabbatical proposal was accepted for Fall 2026, and I will use that time to begin work on an 11-month Ethnomathematics
In addition to this amazing news, the Universe has granted me the good fortune to live in a friend's Mānoa home for six months (June - December). That's right: I will be living in Hawai'i from the last week of June through mid-December! I am beyond excited to experience this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Update: I'll be returning in October - things changed!
Daryl will join me for a visit, probably during his birthday month. But other than that, I plan to ride sola: soaking up all the amazing lessons Hawai'i has to offer and doing my best to contribute in meaningful ways to the new community I will soon be part of.
It would be wonderful if you would check in on Daryl while I'm away -- send him a message of love, drop by to keep him company, and maybe even give him someone to cook for.
Thank you for being a huge support in my life.
My neighbors celebrating the news on our monthly game night!

So excited for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah!
Delete